OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 pm 
Rock Crawler

I'm cutting registration off today, so thanks for all the shares and spreading the word. I over booked like the I have in past, because I gamble people dont show.... if everyone shows who registered we will have over the goal. Should be good times!

@Donnie, yeah I'm cool with cruising around with kids. Most ppl I know are responsible with kids and verify it thru me (as required), it will likely be busy though, but you know your way around..... Also I really appreciate if you do spend time with the family and get them acquainted with event/hobby. I will likely be busy and not get to much time til after raffle.

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:53 pm 
Rock Crawler

offroadohio wrote:
I appreciate the offer however
Our baby is only 11 months old and I don't feel that she is big enough to be out on the trails getting bounced around yet and that is the main reason we will be mostly hanging around camp. She does however seem to really enjoy when I let her ride in the Arctic Cat with me to load it on and off of the trailer so I will probably put the carseat in it and let her ride up and down the creek at a nice and slow pace a couple of times, as long as Clint is okay with it.

I'm not really coming down for the four wheeling aspect of it I just want to come down hang out and support the cause. There are several family members of makenna I really have no idea what for it really is all about so it is my intentions to stick a couple of them in the Bronco or the side by side and just Mosey around to watch the other people tear stuff up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No worries. I figured I'd offer it up. We had Zara out in Silverton at 6 months old, but we were mostly on fire roads. When we did any actual rock crawling the wife put the baby in a carrier and spotted for me so I get it. Eventually we'll get a SxS as well which I'm sure the little lady will enjoy.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning! I'm not sure how late we'll actually be able to stay, I guess it all depends on if we can hop on some easier trails (read 2wd) while the baby naps and get some of the harder stuff out of the way early on in the day.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 pm 
Rock Crawler

See yall in the am

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 am 
Rock Crawler

Wouldn't be a heiney ride if I didn't show up hungover after a late night of wrenching

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:34 am 
Supporting Member

I feel the pain, worked from 930 this morning to about 7 tonight and went to town to get supplies and fawking rear brake caliper was smoking so had to fix that too, just got home, time to relaxImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:50 pm 
Supporting Member

Good Morning Everyone!
Had a great time Friday and Saturday. Getting to wheel at the Farm at night was pretty cool. Big thanks again to Clint and the Heiney Farm crew for another great weekend. Buying Pizza when the food vendor didn't show was a class act.

We headed out a little early, I think the heat and late night on Friday got the better of us as we were plain wore out. Heading home, Susan and I were looking forward to showers and AC only to get home and find out we had no power from the storms that rolled through our area around 4:30, and to top it off, I left my house keys locked inside the garage! Thankfully, the wife had a key stashed on the front porch and within a half hour of getting home the power came back.

Now its time to repack and prep for our Daniel Boone NF trip next weekend.

Daaaaaaaaamn cad program for sliders. #jklife Lol

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:14 pm 
Rock Crawler

WoodenOne wrote:
Good Morning Everyone!
Had a great time Friday and Saturday. Getting to wheel at the Farm at night was pretty cool. Big thanks again to Clint and the Heiney Farm crew for another great weekend. Buying Pizza when the food vendor didn't show was a class act.

We headed out a little early, I think the heat and late night on Friday got the better of us as we were plain wore out. Heading home, Susan and I were looking forward to showers and AC only to get home and find out we had no power from the storms that rolled through our area around 4:30, and to top it off, I left my house keys locked inside the garage! Thankfully, the wife had a key stashed on the front porch and within a half hour of getting home the power came back.

Now its time to repack and prep for our Daniel Boone NF trip next weekend.

Was good seeing you for the little i did. I was all over the place running around giving kids sxs rides and trying to get a little of my.own riding in too.

Worn out after one night, now you see why we planned a hotel stop into next weekend. Been there done that

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:46 pm 
Supporting Member

Had a awesome time as usual,Jody lost power steering pump on lefty, loaded it up and got the dirty 30 out, good ole reliable, it's making som front end noise but held all day, stayed the night in the excursion and it was pretty comfy, first night run was pretty fun as well, and the after party was epic, don't think I will be able to get those images outta my brain lol. Thanks to Clint and the crew for a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 pm 
Web Wheeler

Thanks for having us out!! We had a ton of fun. I am working on the vid, it is coming slow... sorry I missed a bunch of the action/events, hopefully someone was there to catch some of them. Here is some Coloradicle fun while I work on the rest

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 am 
Web Wheeler

eXcalibur living up to it's name

phpBB [video]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next