OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:14 pm 
Supporting Member

I pulled into valve stem and was gonna do it just to tell ZJMAN I did because he said I couldnt. That's right when the driveshaft started making noises and I didn't wanna break it in valve stem so I broke it climbing the hill right out of the creek to the left of the entrance to valve stem.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:18 pm 
Supporting Member

Haha, i dont think anybody made valve stem or jake trail, i woulda liked to seen ya try though, jeffs buggy sounds awesome, the 2 times i heard him getting on it people were wtf is that haha. And erics full of monkey poo if that motors making a noise, i smell a sandbagger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 pm 
Supporting Member

Gary said they made valve stem before I got there. I would've gave it hell if my shit didn't start making noises. That's always been one of my favorite trails.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:49 pm 
Rock Crawler

zjman wrote:
Haha, i dont think anybody made valve stem or jake trail, i woulda liked to seen ya try though, jeffs buggy sounds awesome, the 2 times i heard him getting on it people were wtf is that haha. And erics full of monkey poo if that motors making a noise, i smell a sandbagger

It started making a ticking/knocking noise after we got it running in the garage....we were both concerned about it going boom at heiney. Sounds like it ran just fine though, eric did say it does have an intermittent/random tick sound though.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:59 pm 
Supporting Member

mtublazer2 wrote:
zjman wrote:

It started making a ticking/knocking noise after we got it running in the garage....we were both concerned about it going boom at heiney. Sounds like it ran just fine though, eric did say it does have an intermittent/random tick sound though.
it never made a noise on hole on the right but he never beat on it either, sounded really good to me, but it sounded likeit was wanting to suck that air filter shut, he may want to invest in a good one

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:04 pm 
Web Wheeler

zjman wrote:
mtublazer2 wrote:
zjman wrote:

All you guys with those big fancy 8 cylinder motors. Did hear them screaming a few times. Clint big thanks for the tow out and the tour. Will be back with more people in june for the summer ride. Very suprised mine stayed together pushing 15 pounds of boost.

it never made a noise on hole on the right but he never beat on it either, sounded really good to me, but it sounded likeit was wanting to suck that air filter shut, he may want to invest in a good one

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 am 
Supporting Member

Everyone in our group held together except a couple tires off bead and mine and landermans motors starting to knock a little lol but i guess after 4 years of rev limiter thats to be expected lol. On the way home blew the clutch out of the dodge damn money outs lol

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:10 am 
Supporting Member

Josh Pyle wrote:
Everyone in our group held together except a couple tires off bead and mine and landermans motors starting to knock a little lol but i guess after 4 years of rev limiter thats to be expected lol. On the way home blew the clutch out of the dodge damn money pits lol

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:46 am 
Rock Crawler

Meh, if it blows it blows. I ran her hard on Excalibur. Put down some serious rubber on those rocks, haha.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:10 pm 
Puddle Jumper

I ran that air filter on my powerstroke for a while and one day I got on it, the turbo spooled up and sucked the end cap off the filter. Broke every fin off the compressor wheel

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next