OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:14 pm 
Offline
Supporting Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 1961
I pulled into valve stem and was gonna do it just to tell ZJMAN I did because he said I couldnt. That's right when the driveshaft started making noises and I didn't wanna break it in valve stem so I broke it climbing the hill right out of the creek to the left of the entrance to valve stem.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:18 pm 
Offline
Supporting Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 am
Posts: 2848
Location: corning,ohio
Haha, i dont think anybody made valve stem or jake trail, i woulda liked to seen ya try though, jeffs buggy sounds awesome, the 2 times i heard him getting on it people were wtf is that haha. And erics full of monkey poo if that motors making a noise, i smell a sandbagger


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 pm 
Offline
Supporting Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 1961
Gary said they made valve stem before I got there. I would've gave it hell if my shit didn't start making noises. That's always been one of my favorite trails.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:49 pm 
Offline
Rock Crawler
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:26 am
Posts: 252
Location: zanesville, oh
zjman wrote:
Haha, i dont think anybody made valve stem or jake trail, i woulda liked to seen ya try though, jeffs buggy sounds awesome, the 2 times i heard him getting on it people were wtf is that haha. And erics full of monkey poo if that motors making a noise, i smell a sandbagger


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



It started making a ticking/knocking noise after we got it running in the garage....we were both concerned about it going boom at heiney. Sounds like it ran just fine though, eric did say it does have an intermittent/random tick sound though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:59 pm 
Offline
Supporting Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 am
Posts: 2848
Location: corning,ohio
mtublazer2 wrote:
zjman wrote:
Haha, i dont think anybody made valve stem or jake trail, i woulda liked to seen ya try though, jeffs buggy sounds awesome, the 2 times i heard him getting on it people were wtf is that haha. And erics full of monkey poo if that motors making a noise, i smell a sandbagger


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



It started making a ticking/knocking noise after we got it running in the garage....we were both concerned about it going boom at heiney. Sounds like it ran just fine though, eric did say it does have an intermittent/random tick sound though.
it never made a noise on hole on the right but he never beat on it either, sounded really good to me, but it sounded likeit was wanting to suck that air filter shut, he may want to invest in a good one


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:04 pm 
Offline
Web Wheeler

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 24
Location: Marysville, ohio
zjman wrote:
mtublazer2 wrote:
zjman wrote:
Haha, i dont think anybody made valve stem or jake trail, i woulda liked to seen ya try though, jeffs buggy sounds awesome, the 2 times i heard him getting on it people were wtf is that haha. And erics full of monkey poo if that motors making a noise, i smell a sandbagger


All you guys with those big fancy 8 cylinder motors. Did hear them screaming a few times. Clint big thanks for the tow out and the tour. Will be back with more people in june for the summer ride. Very suprised mine stayed together pushing 15 pounds of boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



It started making a ticking/knocking noise after we got it running in the garage....we were both concerned about it going boom at heiney. Sounds like it ran just fine though, eric did say it does have an intermittent/random tick sound though.
it never made a noise on hole on the right but he never beat on it either, sounded really good to me, but it sounded likeit was wanting to suck that air filter shut, he may want to invest in a good one


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 am 
Offline
Supporting Member

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 pm
Posts: 159
Everyone in our group held together except a couple tires off bead and mine and landermans motors starting to knock a little lol but i guess after 4 years of rev limiter thats to be expected lol. On the way home blew the clutch out of the dodge damn money outs lol

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:10 am 
Offline
Supporting Member

Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 pm
Posts: 159
Josh Pyle wrote:
Everyone in our group held together except a couple tires off bead and mine and landermans motors starting to knock a little lol but i guess after 4 years of rev limiter thats to be expected lol. On the way home blew the clutch out of the dodge damn money pits lol

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk




Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:46 am 
Offline
Rock Crawler
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Posts: 467
Images: 0
Location: adamsville
Meh, if it blows it blows. I ran her hard on Excalibur. Put down some serious rubber on those rocks, haha.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:10 pm 
Offline
Puddle Jumper
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:23 am
Posts: 66
I ran that air filter on my powerstroke for a while and one day I got on it, the turbo spooled up and sucked the end cap off the filter. Broke every fin off the compressor wheel


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group