OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:27 pm 
Supporting Member

Hopefully after this weekend there will be even more rock exposed from everyone slinging mud off the obstacles. That's exactly what Ohio wheeling needs. And on a side note although I don't think anyone on this site needs to be told this but if you see somebody else doing it please stop them. There's plenty of places on the farm to mash yer motor and sling mud, please don't do it in the fields or around the fields. If you gotta spin your tires 80mph to get out of the field with your tow rig loaded down then unload it and get out to the gravel. That's why it's out there! Show some respect to the landowner, we have very few places to wheel and I'd hate to see a few people ruin the property for all of us. I'm just like everyone else and I love to trash talk and brag about tow rigs and yaddaa yaddaa but the roads in and out of the parking areas are not the place to show off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:50 pm 
Supporting Member

Absolutely had a great time yesterday. Despite the wet conditions, I only needed the hook 2 times. :roll:
Thanks to everyone for letting me tag along. I even made it home with all my ujoints, although the rear bumper took a beating.
Can't wait for the next event.

Daaaaaaaaamn cad program for sliders. #jklife Lol

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:58 pm 
Web Wheeler

Im soo happy to find an Offroad park in Ohio.

So new to the forums, and new to Jeepin.

All of your pics and vids are of buggys and rigs. Is there much of semi-stockers at this park?

I have a Grand Cherokee with a 3in lift, and tires on the way soon. I would love to see some pics of Daily Driven/occasionaly street driven vehicles on your trails. Or is that not a possibility?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:05 am 
Rock Crawler

There are several close to stockers, though this weekends rain wasn't the best conditions for then

I ran a kia sorento all last year down there.

Post an intro thread and browse the forums, there are other parks we ride aswell

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:24 am 
Supporting Member

Daily driven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daaaaaaaaamn cad program for sliders. #jklife Lol

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:54 pm 
Rock Crawler

I had an awesome weekend and a great first run in ol' glory. Foumd a few bugs to work out but nothing too major. I know a lot of wheelers dont particularly like mud but i had a blast. I have never been to any other parks but heiney farm is an awesome place i wish i could spend every weekend there. I cant wait to go again but it probably wont be untill after my daughter is born. Thanks again for a great time clint. I hope the mud slinging didnt tear anything up too badly

Attachments:
20160430_131050.jpg
20160430_131050.jpg [ 7.36 MiB | Viewed 1387 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:38 pm 
Supporting Member

littlewebby87 wrote:
I had an awesome weekend and a great first run in ol' glory. Foumd a few bugs to work out but nothing too major. I know a lot of wheelers dont particularly like mud but i had a blast. I have never been to any other parks but heiney farm is an awesome place i wish i could spend every weekend there. I cant wait to go again but it probably wont be untill after my daughter is born. Thanks again for a great time clint. I hope the mud slinging didnt tear anything up too badly
i wondered how u did, i seen ya pull in but never saw ya again, the farm is da chit

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:52 pm 
Rock Crawler

Thanks for all feedback and picture sharing!!! Post up more if you have them!

The weather in the AM was the best condition for the day. We had ppl do all kinds of things. Hole on right, Lefty, excalibur...along with other hard trails. SO things were not impossible. Around lunch it sprinkled and continued rain on and off (mainly ON, the rest of the day). Probably around 3-5pm things were to the point were you weren't getting anywhere big. But we still had people playing around on the small stuff and doable "mud" stuff for some time. Most ppl packed up and some had to tow strap trailers out of fields.

I truly appreciate everyone who showed up, or helped out in any way. Also I am thankful for everyones patience/understanding of conditions. There was a lot of good times, and I enjoyed just having the comradery. The crowd I had this weekend is the reason I do this. We have good people who help out, understand, and just have fun with what we can do. That's what it is all about.

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:47 pm 
Supporting Member

The most fun i had all day was my rev limiter full assault on rutted hill while it was raining, they were pulling people down one side as i was going up the time trial side of rutted hill, the mud was flying everywhere, i dont usually like the mud but it was too much fun, thought the 4.0 was gonna puke, i definately ran it harder than ever, distributor was another rev limiter hill, had a freaking blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:01 pm 
Rock Crawler

When is the next run clint? I cant wait to come back

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next