OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
 Post subject: Re: "Jordy" my new rig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 pm 
Supporting Member

If you do new coilovers you should get rig weighed and call one of those dealers that will set them up close for you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: "Jordy" my new rig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:21 pm 
Supporting Member

onepieceatatime wrote:
If you do new coilovers you should get rig weighed and call one of those dealers that will set them up close for you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
i will definitely go with a vendor that will get me to as close as possible the first time cause I'm clueless to coilovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:50 pm 
Supporting Member

zjman wrote:
my toys wrote:
Having a backup on big trips (like windrock or Harlan) makes allot of sense. I love the wife's RZR and would never get rid of it unless we upgraded, which the wife killed that idea when I found 2 new 1000xpt for $17k a piece at Abernathy's last night she laughed and said HELL NO!!!
when that new tow rig be here ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally talked myself into a tradesman and out of the Laramie. I put my $500 deposit on it and then we had a family discussion where it was brought to my attention that I still have another surgery to go and taxes for next year are undetermined at this point and time. So if something were to happen I would not want that burden put on my family. I cancelled at the last minute. The 18's have 930 ftlbs torque anyway. Spring or summer. Goal is to have a new one by next years fall bday ride now :roll:

Buggy and Rzr

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40