OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 am 
i was there in spring had a good time the people i was with know there way around . lots of trails. and there was lots of mud if you wanted to get into that. matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am 
I'm with you Donnie, when I was there all I saw was trails going from one mud hole to the next. I didn't see any technical trails that Yota was talking about. I don't even know where the rock garden is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 am 
went last year.. holy shit! took my quad.. so many people in the woods we couldnt move.. and yeah all the trails (roads) lead to truck eating mud holes. found a few quad trails but nothn too exciting. honestly... way too many freakn people for me. i grew up on creek trails and stuff like that.. maybe im anti-social.. haha !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 am 
Rock Crawler

Rock garden is to the left behind the pay shack in the field. it snot that big but the rocks are nice sized.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:30 pm 
There are trails out there i guess its different on the big weekends. I ride out there all year around on my quad and in my truck so i know my way around to some trails and they dont allow the trucks on certain trails on the Big weekends(memorial day & Labor Day) cuz of congestion. But trust me there are plenty of trails out there that are tight and technical you just have to know your way around. And that place is much better when there are not 10,000 people flying around like idiots. I live right beside it and dont even go out on the Big weekends till sunday afternoon maybe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:08 pm 
Rock Crawler

Well then get with the owners and get us a secured non big weekend to come out in the trucks :)

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 pm 
will be there all weekend look for the short bus haulin a red car trailer with a white 660 craptor and a white z400 stop by and drink a few with us! need any help i'll have every tool there needed to fix the raptor and the z400 plus many more

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:55 am 
Does anyone know if they are having anything down there on July 4th...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am 
Rock Crawler

yes, just like thier website says

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm 
A friend of mine does some dozer/hoe work there he said that they opened up some truck trails up ravines did anybody find them? I went last year hit a few quad trails that would've been fun in the jeep if not for 1000 drunk quads and side by sides!