OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ORO Release of Liability
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:31 pm 
Rock Crawler

Here is a copy of the Release of Liability for ORO.com.

You will need to PRINT a copy of this if you have not, fill it out and give it to me at the next ORO hosted event you attend.
I will keep these on file. To print copy an dpaste the below text into a program such as microsoft Word.

Permanent Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement to OffRoadOhio.com

For any and all events sponsored, held, or promoted by OffRoadOhio.com, the undersigned, as primary operator/passenger of the vehicle described below, hereby agrees to release and hold harmless any owners, sponsors, workers, and owners of both public and private land where the events are held. The above shall also be released from any negligent or omission and shall also include any loss, damage, or cost incurred do to participation in these events.

By affixing his/her signature to this document, the undersigned understands and accepts full responsibility and risk for any property damage, injury or death to himself/herself, whether riding in the vehicle described below or standing or moving on or near any trail, parking area or gathering area while participating in these events.

In signing this release, the undersigned also agrees to the following:
The undersigned certifies the he/she has inspected this vehicle and that the vehicle is in good working condition and accepts full responsibility for any damage which may occur while being extruded from any obstacle or attempting to extract a vehicle.
That he/she has read, understands and agrees to all the foregoing Release and Wavier of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.

Name (Print Clearly) ______________________________________________________

Street Address ___________________________________________________________

City/State/Zip ____________________________________________________________

Phone (home and/or Cell) __________________________________________________

E-mail Address (If applicable) _______________________________________________

Vehicle Year/Make/Model __________________________________________________

Signature/Date ___________________________________________________________

Please Check: [ ] Passenger [ ] 4x4/SUV [ ] ATV [ ] Motorcycle

Wavier Rights of Photographic and/or Electronic Images

Assignee understands that OffRoadOhio.com may take photographic or other electronic images of its events. Assignee hereby agrees all photographs or other images obtained in any manner by OffRoadOhio.com and its associates are property of OffRoadOhio.com. OffRoadOhio.com reserves the right to use these images for any commercial or business purpose.

Assignee hereby waives all rights to said images and releases, remises, and forever discharges, OffRoadOhio.com and it's associates from any and all demands, actions, suits, damages, cost, and any other claims that may arise regarding said images and their use.

By my initials, I acknowledge that I heave read and understand the foregoing waiver and release liability. INITAILS _______________________________

For Participants of Minority Age
(Under age of 18)

This is to certify that I am the parent/guardian with legal responsibility for the below named minor participant, and further do consent and agree to the minor's release of OffRoadOhio.com and associates from any and all liability, claims, or causes of action which are or may be incident to or arise from participant minor's involvement in these events. I further agree that this release includes any and all future claims or causes of action foreseen and unforeseen, that may be raised by the minor participant, myself, minor's heirs, and my heirs. I have read and understand the terms and conditions of the attached waiver and release of liability, and by my signature and initial hereon, I acknowledge that I approve of and agree to the same on behalf of the minor participant.

Minor Name/Date ________________________________________________________

Parent/Guardian Name (Please Print)__________________________________________

Parent Guardian Signature __________________________________________________

Attachments:
release.rtf [40.95 KiB]
Downloaded 421 times