OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm 
Web Wheeler

ok im really getting pissed off... has anyone had any bad happenings with lowrange offroad? I ordered my axles back on april 2 and the are still not here. i called friday and the guy said they shipped april 6th and be delivered apritl 12th that was yesterday.. nothing.. i called today 3 different times and guy was like the computers are down... and customer service suxs... ups delivered 2 doors down so i know they will not deliver today....funny thing is they snail mailed me my invoice and sent me stickers so i know they ship stuff... where are my axles damn it...

I knew i should have order threw trail tough !!!aggggHHHH

87 sami - "SPLAT"

join the mudd map
http://www.frappr.com/allaboutmud

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/8/6/7/f_IMG00171m_56790b3.jpg
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2/4/9/67fastback/f_u78bbq1m_3f4b750.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:48 am 
Rock Crawler

I've dealt with Lowrange 5 or 6 six times and never had an issue.

I did order my axles through trail tough though and did have some issues.

I would bet since they mailed your stickers and invoice separate that the axles are shipping straight from TT. All my orders from had the invoice in the same box.

A friend of mine just ordered from them last week, got some gears and a "Snatch" from ZOR through them. The snatch shipped from ZOR.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 am 
Rock Crawler

Well I have had nothing but the best experience with LowRange. I'm sorry to hear about your delays.... Sean there has always been quick and helpful for me....I actually ordered parts through him for many vendors. Once I tried contacting Calmini and they always seem a bit rude and hard to get ahold of at times, so I just work through lowrange now....

The thing with LowRange is they are a "middleman." So I'm sure he doesnt stock everything, or much at all for that matter. He does often have the contacts to get quick replies and is usuallly easy to get ahold of, compared to some of his vendors.

I do hate delays and shipping over-promises, so hopefully you get your stuff soon. I try to get tracking numbers when at all possible to help verify sellers shipped it when they said.

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 am 
Rock Crawler

Did they show yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 pm 
Rock Crawler

Im not having any better luck with cheapcycleparts.com. I ordered my parts on the 8th. Site says usually ships within 3-5 buisness days. I called monday and they said theyd ship out today (monday) My order tracking link they gave me never updated. Yeasterday it updated with a tracking number. the tracking number for USPS parcel post ( siad they ship fedex) shows they recieved notification it would be shipping, but not that it has arrived at the post office yet. We will be at 10 buisness days tommorrow since its been ordered.

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:36 am 
Rock Crawler

I ordered some U bolts from rusty's on wed and they showed up friday, fastest I ever got anything. Hope you get your stuff cause I'm looking at some stuff from low range for my Sammy.