OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Prayers for makenna
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:14 am 
Rock Crawler

Most of us here know what cancer can do. We've lost our own and others to it.

Last Oct my lil cousin makenna was diagnosed with leukemia.

Saturday June 18th we are having a benefit to help with exspenses.

I know this is heiney farm day but I plan to leave early to head out. I don't exspect anyone of you to come to this but if you are in or from the area any any all help would be very appreciated

Here a link to the fb page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1636145476705889/?ti=cl

And here are the event details direct from.that page.

PLEASE COME SUPPORT MAKENNA AND HER FAMILY!!
4:00-6:00: Children's Activities -Bouncy house, face painting, games, Princesses and Knights, and more! Bring your kids to have fun with Makenna!
6:00-10:00 (or until it's gone): 6.00 per person for all you can eat pulled pork sandwiches and sides. Cash bar available.
7:00-10:00 Music and Entertainment provided by DJ Steppenwolf!
Raffles, Half & Half Drawings, Silent and Chinese Auctions will be happening all day and night!!!
Four-year-old Makenna Lemmon was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in October 2015, and has been courageously undergoing chemotherapy treatments at Nationwide Children's Hospital ever since. She and her family could really use the community's support. These are hard-working people who do not like to ask for help- but when Makenna's mother had to go on unpaid medical leave in order to care for Makenna and take her to all her medical appointments, it became difficult for them to cover the household and medical bills with one income. The money raised during this benefit will go towards medical bills not covered by insurance, as well help out with general living expenses, so they can devote all their attention to helping Makenna defeat cancer!
Let us know if you would like to help Makenna and her family in any way. Volunteers, auction items, food donations- anything will be helpful! Monetary donations can also be made at any time to Makenna Lemmon's savings account at any Huntington Bank. Follow Makenna's story at the "Prayers for Makenna" Facebook page!

Profile Personal album