OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1013 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
 Post subject: Re: The bs thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:06 pm 
Rock Crawler

Creepycrawler wrote:
Clint thats the same one I took to powerline, Except it has a the gears and locker I bought off you in it now, made a world of difference. its my RZR, I love it. I just need to stock up on spare shafts. Which I actually wanted to talk to you about, how did you keep shafts in your blue tracker? or did you just keep a alot of spares. both of mine have blown apart at the lower cv joint. Donnie said he broke his right behind the lockout.

Sorry I missed this a week or so ago....

I never was good at keeping shafts in the blue tracker. I just planned/expected to place them. The modification you can do to run double driver shaft was priceless. I think you might have to do the widen mod for this to work best. Once done I did not have to unbolt a tire... just pull up on a stump/rock to level that side, pop hub and snap ring, unbolt other side, throw new one in. I could do it in about 15min. Of coarse I could also break them quicker if I didnt have the control to let up or ask for a pull. I had the notion to run Toyota CVs like others have, but its kinda involved and I never saw it worthwhile.

Another tip. But them a couple at different parts stores with lifetime warranty. When you break change it in, then make sure the other is used immediately after to space the return timing.... They dont get as fishy. Unfortunately Oriellys starting questioning me on my third time. I was going thru 6-7 a season when I actually wheeled.

Btw I may have some "built" toyota axles soon you can buy and put under that thing. Think Rzr 1000 tough. ;)

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:14 pm 
Rock Crawler

The first shaft failed with good reason. The 2nd must have been a shitty new part

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:45 pm 
Supporting Member

Kelsey is gonna be playing a radio station in Athens at 2pm. If you can't get the station locally you can stream it here. https://woub.org/listen/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:54 pm 
Rock Crawler

Wish I would have this in time I love me some bluegrass

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:21 pm 
Supporting Member

Apparently it was recorded and were supposed to get a CD of it. They are working on getting with someone and do an actual recording session in the near future. They really just got together not that long ago and don't practice much but they're getting much gooder.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:39 pm 
Rock Crawler

Umm...ImageImageImage

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 pm 
Supporting Member

Some people are just plain stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm 
Rock Crawler

Now hes got it... lolImage

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 am 
Supporting Member

Been loving the automatic in my new Peterbilt at work until right before thanksgiving when it started acting really weird all of a sudden one day. I described it as if it was a manual and I was side stepping the clutch and stalling it out everytime I put it in drive but that didn't male sense since it was an automatic. Turns out this this automatic has a normal clutch and it was shot at 37k miles and that the ACA (automated clutch actuator) was working crazy hard and I couldn't ever tell until it finally just fried the clutch. Luckily Eaton replaced it under warranty.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:08 am 
Supporting Member

onepieceatatime wrote:
Been loving the automatic in my new Peterbilt at work until right before thanksgiving when it started acting really weird all of a sudden one day. I described it as if it was a manual and I was side stepping the clutch and stalling it out everytime I put it in drive but that didn't male sense since it was an automatic. Turns out this this automatic has a normal clutch and it was shot at 37k miles and that the ACA (automated clutch actuator) was working crazy hard and I couldn't ever tell until it finally just fried the clutch. Luckily Eaton replaced it under warranty.

if your company is anything like mine they cheap out on the clutch, there's a heavy and light duty available and my company chose light duty, it's a 200 dollar savings, that's what Peterbilt told me anyways, but seeing how urs is a auto it may be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1013 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next