OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 164  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:47 pm 
Supporting Member

Sting wrote:
I'm getting my SXS ready for this weekend Ben. The daughter is pretty excited to go to a new place and meet some new friends. What time will everyone be ready on Saturday so I can get there on time?

Come down in the am anytime you like. My group never wheels until noon, but the kids and probably wife's will be out riding long before us :lol:

Buggy and Rzr

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:25 pm 
Rock Crawler

Sorry Ben, but I've got to work this weekend and probably next, so I wont make it down to the farm. Trey is out for a while with a new baby and Simo is going to have another in July, so our wheeling will be spotty at best. I would love to see some pics of the creek while your down there this weekend.... might force me to come down this summer to give it a run!

Have fun and enjoy the awesomeness that is the farm! Tell joe and Lisa my group says hello if you see them.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:28 pm 
Supporting Member

mtublazer2 wrote:
Sorry Ben, but I've got to work this weekend and probably next, so I wont make it down to the farm. Trey is out for a while with a new baby and Simo is going to have another in July, so our wheeling will be spotty at best. I would love to see some pics of the creek while your down there this weekend.... might force me to come down this summer to give it a run!

Have fun and enjoy the awesomeness that is the farm! Tell joe and Lisa my group says hello if you see them.

Will do!! Only planning on getting the race car trail open and running some of the easier open creeks that we have always driven around.

Buggy and Rzr

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm 
Supporting Member

Finally loaded and ready to work the CTD to death. The RZR barely fits, but it's in so off we go. The enclosed is packed full of fun stuff like a buggy and washing machine and microwave and tanner-rite and high power evil black rifle :mrgreen:

Buggy and Rzr

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:39 pm 
Supporting Member

Clean break on Thacker's buggy. 2 rear shafts in 2 rides. Ring and pinion still holding strong. Ready for another beating!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Buggy and Rzr

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:37 pm 
Supporting Member

Mine was a clean break alsoImage

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:53 pm 
Rock Crawler

@josh is that the 80 shaft or the 70 shaft?

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:56 pm 
Supporting Member

70 SHAFT THAT I BROKE AT JESSES.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm 
Rock Crawler

Looks like ill be working on a race car.

Im not sure if the wheel just worked lose ornifnthe rotor broke when i had to slam the brakes but it eventually lead to busted studs and rotor missing its hat.Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:01 pm 
Supporting Member

Man I hate electrical bs. But no headlights and the windshield wipers broke on slow delay sucks worse at midnight in the pouring rain in bfe wv :shock:

Buggy and Rzr

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 164  Next