OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:48 pm 
Supporting Member

Phoeniox event cancelled by park owner due to unforseen issues. Has been moved to stillwell. Saturday only!

'd like to head up part four of the Ohio Adventure at Phoenix if thats ok with everyone..

i'll talk with Joe and see when its open.

as for possible pre runs i'd be open to that too

thanks donnie for my new signature !

I'm usually on Facebook or instagram if you need me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:55 pm 
Rock Crawler

Sounds great. I would really like to check this place out....and I would at least like to go to one of his raptor events to spectate. ...I'll try to make it if at all possible.....currently my last weekend in april will be booked.

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:57 pm 
Web Wheeler

Guys we would love to have you. Early April works well for us because we have a race on the 22 of the month and we must prep for it. But we can do April 2nd if that is good with everyone. Let me know guys and we can set it in stone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:59 pm 
Rock Crawler

April will be tough for me but if it falls right I am definitely interested.

As of now the 16th is booked.
9th 10th. Or maybe 17th. Would work.

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 pm 
Web Wheeler

Heiney5 we have a dual raptor/jeep event in May Called the Phoenix open. Not only can you hit the trails but you can ride in raptors around our high speed course and also you can take raptor guys on the trails in your jeeps. All types of pre-runners are allowed and all jeeps, rock crawlers, even pipe buggies are allowed. It will be a great event and we will have tons a vendors showing off the items. Not to mention live music bonfires a whole weekend of entertainment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:02 pm 
Web Wheeler

I think the 9th could work. Is that good for everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:06 pm 
Rock Crawler

We do have a couple guys you are only off work on Sundays so that tent might be better if sundays are not a problem for you but before we schedule a Sunday based on a couple of people we would want to make sure they have interest in coming otherwise the 9th works great for me

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:36 pm 
Rock Crawler

Phoenix offroad wrote:
Heiney5 we have a dual raptor/jeep event in May Called the Phoenix open. Not only can you hit the trails but you can ride in raptors around our high speed course and also you can take raptor guys on the trails in your jeeps. All types of pre-runners are allowed and all jeeps, rock crawlers, even pipe buggies are allowed. It will be a great event and we will have tons a vendors showing off the items. Not to mention live music bonfires a whole weekend of entertainment.

Thats sounds like the ticket to check out those raptor event.... Looks like event is may 20-22. I'll put it on my schedule.

Phoenix offroad wrote:
I think the 9th could work. Is that good for everyone.

I'd like to see input from all oro members, especially those who could attend... I'm currently looking good on April 9th, Clay Valley has something but they are running Sat&Sun, so that leaves the opposite day for me if I wanted....

Ultimately I'd personally let jeepdaddy make final call on date. He is closer to that area and he has a good network so he could probably draw more attendance if he wanted too....so his schedule is probably more critical since he's "leading" this one.

ImageAlso find us on facebook.com/heineyfarm

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 pm 
Supporting Member

The 9th works for me as wel, i wanna check this place out, is it anything like wellsville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:48 pm 
Web Wheeler

Looks the it's the 9th then. I'll post it up on the Phoenix Facebook page and go from there. Btw we like to pre register everyone so please send your payments via PayPal to phoenixoffroadpark@gmail.com $25 for the truck/driver and $5 for each additional passenger. Does that sound good to everyone. we need to hit at least 50 trucks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next