OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Rules and Guidelines:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:40 pm 
Rock Crawler

YOUR RULES:
1) Post one picture of your choice. It must be a photo you have taken or have permission to use.

2) Picture hould be from a similar month of which you are submitting.

3) Photo should represent, registered users, their rigs, or Ohio offroad parks.

4) No duplicate submissions for back to back months. This means if your photo doesnt win ROTM in January you can not resubmit the same one for Feb.

5) DO NOT POST COMMENTS about others photos! If you do your submission will be removed! I intend to keep all threads pertaining to the ROTM on topic. POST ALL COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS IN THIS THREAD viewtopic.php?f=116&t=6999

6) Administrators have final say in what goes up for the vote, be respectful and use common sense when submitting.

How this will work.

On monday of the first full week of each month I will create a new thread titled something like April 2014 ROTM Submissions.

The following monday (the second monday) I will post a POLL titled something like April 2014 ROTM VOTE, each registered user will then be able to vote ONE time for their favorite.

On the 3rd monday I will close the poll and announce the winner in a new thread like April 2014 ROTM WINNER

This will be a monthly thing, once we have made it to 12 photos we will order a yearly calender for the following year.

I would suggest high quality very clear photos. If you are unsure if your photo is good enough, it most likely isnt.
If you would like feel free to add some back story to the photo so we know what we are looking at.

HOW TO POST PHOTOS:
If you are using the full version of the site. Click the REPLY tap at the bottom right of the page this will give you all posting options ( the quick reply does not give you these options.
From here there are TWO ways to upload a photo. The first is as follows, scroll the page down until you see a BLUE line that read UPLOAD ATTACHMENT. under that is the option to choose a file. Once you have chosen the file from your computer click the Add the file button. Then hit submit. The second option is to use BBcode to share an offsite image.
You will fine a tap that says IMG above the reply box. Copy the image location ( usually a right click of the mouse and select copy image address) Then click the IMG tab and paste the photos link between the brackets

If you are a TAPATALK user, simply upload a photo by clicking the + sign beside where you type, and then selecte the image you like.

This thread is LOCKED and can not be commented on. Suggestions or complaints go here: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=6999

Profile Personal album  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]