OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:33 pm 
I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to meet her this weekend, she will be missed very much RIP CBW

Post subject: Re: CBW WE WILL MISS YOU
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:35 pm 
Cheri was a great friend, I really enjoyed her colorful personality and atitude toward life. She definitly touch mine and I will aways remember her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 pm 
Very tragic indeed,thoughts and prayers from the my family and I

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:24 pm 
Jason, Mandy, Josh and myself spent time with the family today after the funeral. They are saddened but at the same time they were thankful for her being a part of something that she truly enjoyed. We were thanked by people who don't necassarily understand our passion of offroading but knew it was hers too and that it contributed to the last few years of her being happy in life. There were several comments of how she would talk about offroading and the friends she met and had because of offroading.

Her brother spoke during the funeral and said something profound.

And I apologize if I don't get it exact...

When you leave this life... will you have found your passion and lived it? He believes this was true for Cheri...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:28 pm 
awesome...

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:22 am 
Supporting Member

Yjeepin wrote:
Jason, Mandy, Josh and myself spent time with the family today after the funeral. They are saddened but at the same time they were thankful for her being a part of something that she truly enjoyed. We were thanked by people who don't necassarily understand our passion of offroading but knew it was hers too and that it contributed to the last few years of her being happy in life. There were several comments of how she would talk about offroading and the friends she met and had because of offroading.

Her brother spoke during the funeral and said something profound.

And I apologize if I don't get it exact...

When you leave this life... will you have found your passion and lived it? He believes this was true for Cheri...

Agreed. I am happy you guys and gals were invited to spend time with the family. Our hearts go out to them and everyone else who has been effected by this tragic event. I was happy to meet many of the Rowdyjeepers for the first time and hope to get out for a trail ride or 2 with you guys and gals this summer.

Chuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:38 am 
Supporting Member

Man I don't know what to say.
R.I.P Cheri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:27 pm 
I never met her, but there are only a few ways I can think of "going", and on the trail is one of them. God bless us all and be safe. Let's take a little of Cheri with us all the next time we hit the trails!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:37 am 
Supporting Member

I never got the chance to meet her, but she was so passionate about the sport, I had alot of respect for her, may her soul rest in peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:14 pm 
RIP CBW4x4 I will never forget the first time I met you and you said we're going in that! Missed 4-Ever

Kyle Hittle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next