OffRoadOhio.com

Ohio's premier OHV community
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Rip, Stephanie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 pm 
Rock Crawler

Unfortunately I doubt I make it. By the time I get home, and down it'll be over. But hoping to get out a touch early

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 pm 
Mall Crawler

One correction I should make to the times recorder is that it wasn't her jeep she was trying to jump. She had left our house that night to drop her car off at her parents house for her dad to work on the next day. She was going to bring his truck home for work the next day, the key was left on by accident and the battery drained. She had tried to jump it with her car but it started overheating. She was using a battery charger, the kind you plug into a wall. Something was wrong with the electrical or the charger (it wasn't in good shape). And unfortunately something had shorted out. No one else was at their house and Steph was not afraid to get her hands dirty. I should push the fact to make sure all electrical outlets and equipment are in good condition and replace those that aren't. It's very unfortunate this had to happen to someone so very young and full of life. She loved to off-road and always rode with me until I helped her get her cj7 (aka #shehulk). With that little jeep she was fearless and so many times I was biting my nails while she was coming up a hill while she was just grinning ear to ear. It is hard to talk about but this is a great community, her family and I thank everyone for the help they have given. Jeep in peace baby girl. Love you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:33 am 
Rock Crawler

Thank you for sharing your story with us and concern to never take anything electrical or in life for granted. The entire off road community is here for you. Stay strong friend. Jeep in peace steph. #shehulk